Friday, May 27, 2011

Moved!

Well, if you have been wondering why I haven't posted anything for the last several months, it is because I have moved to a new blog host! It was mainly for visibility reasons; the new site is a dedicated gaming website, so I thought that I could get more people to see it there as opposed to the vast wasteland that is Blogger. Anyway, here is the new address:

http://www.rfgeneration.com/blogs/lisalover1/

This is Lisalover1, and I hope to see you on the other side. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Really Liked the information you have provided. I have an article relaed to it. I was searching about it on the internet and I found an amazing site from the Podomatic Site. The provided Article was about a site that provides working modded android apps. The name of the site was “Fineapkapps”. The Article was very halpful, You should read that. Click Here to reach that amazing article: Podomatic Best Episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great efforts to collect the info, thanks for sharing with us.
    https://openapkfile.co/

    ReplyDelete